Friday 20 February 2009

Peoples

I have had lovely texts and phonecalls, emails and posts on my Facebook page and even on my Twitter from lots of people congratulating me on my exam pass.

It is lovely to know that people are there and that they care about me and share in my success. The mohican’d step daughter called too. “What the fuck is MCP” she said followed by “do you want to but some advertising” Bless her, I am really chuffed with how she is turning her life around from a difficult early adulthood. I was very worried that she would go right off the rails and end up in a very dark and horrible place. In fact to be fair she has been in some fairly rotten situations and hasn’t made very good choices in what she did but now she is doing well and I am a proud daddy

From parents and aunties, step mums and friends new and old and even some of the recruitment agencies who hold my CV I have had lots of congrats. Don’t know how I am supposed to accept them other than saying thanks, it makes me feel a bit embarrassed to be honest but it is good I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment