Tuesday 17 February 2009

Exam worries

Am I too focused on practice exams? I worry that I won’t be able to answer the questions in the real exam (Thursday 19th Feb)

I have done quite well in the practice exams. I was given one by my tutor which had 180 odd questions in it and used Visual Cert Manager to change the PDF file to a practice exam because I found that when I scrolled donw the page on the pdf file i could often see the answer which made it a bit pointless really.

I have run through this exam many times generally in blocks of 40 randomly generated by Visual Cert Manager and keep passing so thats a good thing but am I just memeroising answers? (pssibly for some) will the real exam be anything liek the practices? I have no idea and perhaps thats the problem I haven’t done anexam for so many years, I am 37 now and the last exam was when I was 19 which i failed miserably at uni and then left uni never to return

Arrrggghh I hate it i hate this feeling of uncertainty and I have absolutely no co


nfidence in myself which isnt a great place to be going into an exam

No comments:

Post a Comment