Wednesday 15 July 2009

Days of Rainy Sunshine

So summer is here and we are enjoying warm temperatures and sunshine.


Oh wait,    sh1t,   no we are stuck with days of warmish, humidity and intense rain showers.


Yesterday, for example, I went over to the part of the campus which involves walking across a field (well its quicker than walking all round the roads). It was sunny.


I finished a job installing some software and left the building. Tipping down, absolutely lashing down. So dark you almost need a torch. Unreal, so that was me sat steaming for the rest of the day, as it then brightened up.


Ain't climate change great? Where's the summers gone like 76 or was it 77. Days and days of blazing hot sun and fun. Mind you I was only 5 or 6 but remember my dad getting really badly burnt :)


Powered by Qumana


No comments:

Post a Comment