Wednesday 20 May 2009

Another Day Another Dollar Euro Pound (insert own currecy here)

So I am at hard at work!! Yeah right that's why I am writing my blog from work because I am working sooo hard!


Yesterday was manic I didn't feel like I had stopped from morn till noon. Today however is a different story completely.


Today's tasks (so far at 4 PM) Install piece of software on loan laptop so Ads can run the PA from it. Install PA drivers on laptop cos Ads didn't realise that it would need me to do that. Clean density scanner on printer.


That's it bar taking about 4 sales calls for various things. Nowt else, nothing zip and bugger all.


What a bore it is on days like this especially when I had a crappy nights sleep, waking up every couple of hours and would much rather be doing lots and keeping busy than sitting around reading things from twitter.


At least the sun is shining now though and this is a beautiful place to be when the sun is shining and not terrible when its not. The view down to the river dart is spectacular and there are even kingfishers to be seen.


Ay well I am going to go off for a walk and see if anyone grabs me to do something interesting - sometimes its worth going to find the problems rather than waiting for them to come to me


Powered by Qumana


No comments:

Post a Comment